Full face mask DPI Sekur, mod. SELECTA
Full face mask with a wide field of vision. One size fits all faces. Complies with EN 136 (class 2) and CE marked. For use with dust, gas and combined filters with a threaded connector conforms to EN 148/1.
Materials used are not likely to cause allergies or irritations to the wearer’s skin. Good adaptability to most faces. Leakage less than 0,05% corresponding to a protection factor of over 2000. Wide field of vision, in excess of 72% of the natural field of vision and beyond 93% of the overlapped field of vision. Excellent demisting system. Breathing resistance (1,8 mbar during inhalation and 2,0 mbar during exhalation at a flow rate of 160 l/min) well below standard approval maximum limits. Reduced dead space (less than 50% of maximum allowed). Standard visor made of high impact resistance polycarbonate resistant to acids, even at high concentrations. Quick and easy to don and doff. Long storage durability, high resistance to ozone. Easy to maintain, clean and sanitize. All components can be disassembled without special tools. Compatible with the use of safety helmets. Weight: approx. 580 g.
The SELECTA can be fitted with the following Sekur filters: Series 230 (with screw in adaptor EN 148/1); Series DIRIN 230, Series DIRIN 300, Series DIRIN 500 and DIRIN 530
- Synthetic rubber face piece with wide internal seal for a tight fit and adjustable fasteners for the attachment of the harness (patented).
- Wide field of vision and distorsion free visor made of polycarbonate, with fiberglass reinforced synthetic resin frame, easily replaceable.
- Inner mask with non return valves.
- Threaded connector conforming with European EN 148/1 standard, without speech diaphragm
- Two exhalation valves with compensating prechambers.
- Five straps elastic harness made of rubber, with quick release buckles.
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: SELECTA
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.