Disposable coverall vProtect, mod. OPPE-01
• Disposable coverall with zipper covered with double-sided lid to prevent the entry of toxic dust
• With elastic on the wrists, ankles and hood for better insulation
• The hood is divided into three parts for a better fit
• Composition: Reinforced breathable laminated material (55 g / m2), consisting of 28 g / m2 SSMMS non-woven fabric + 25 g / m2 three-layer breathable medical PE film + 2 g / m2 Hotmelt polypropylene.
• Color: white
• Szies: S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL-4XL
Cat. III, type 5,6 - Regulation (EU) 2016/425
EN ISO 13688: 2013 General requirements
EN14126: 2003 + AC: 2004 Protective clothing against infectious agents
EN13034: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protection against liquid chemicals (Equipment Type 6): TYPE 6-B Limited protection against liquid chemicals + biological protection Type6B
EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 + A1: 2010 Protective clothing for use against particulate matter - Clothing Type 5: TYPE 5-B Protection against dust (asbestos) + biological protection Type 5B
EN1149-5: 2008 Electrostatic properties - Part 5: Material efficiency and design requirements
- Product Code: OPPE-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.