Your shopping cart is empty!
In practice, lockout is the isolation of energy from the system (a machine, equipment, or process) which physically locks the system in a safe mode.
Tag out is a labelling process that is always used when lockout is required. The process of tagging out a system involves attaching or using an indicator (usually a standardized label) that includes the following information:
• Why the lockout/tag out is required (repair, maintenance, etc.).
• Time of application of the lock/tag.
• The name of the authorized person who attached the tag and lock to the system.
Lockout/Tagout refers to the procedures established for Control of Hazardous Energy, as described by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) under Federal Registry 29 CFR 1910.147.
- KEYED DIFFERENT - Different keys: Each lock has its own key to open it.
- KEYED ALIKE - Matching keys: All locks are the same. All keys can open all locks.
- MASTER KEYED - MK- Master Key: A master key opens a system of different padlock keys.
Safety Lockout Padlocks, Safety Lockout Hasps, Circuit Breaker Lockouts, Electrical Lockout Devices, Valve Lockouts, Pneumatic Lockouts, Panel Board Lockouts, Lockout Tags, Cable Lockouts, Cylinder Lockouts, Group Lockout Boxes, Lockout Stations, Lockout Kits, Lockout Accessories