Settable Ball Valve Lockout Lotomaster, mod. LM-SBVL
This Settable Ball Valve Lockout (Small) is constructed from tough nylon and stainless steel to avoid corrosion. It is used for precise Locking & closing/opening of the ball valves of various sizes and makes. Designed to lock out quarter-turn valves of varying sizes and geometric handle dimensions ( round, square or flat ) up to 1-1/4 inches thick x 1-5/8 inches wide and various lengths. Valves can also be locked in the ON or Throttled positions for non lock-out applications.
LM-SBVL-S (Small) - for Ball Valves with sizes:
- Blocking Arm Size – 6.05 inches Height x 6.20 inches Width
- Size to Fit – 0.60 inch x 1 inch Handle Thickness
LM-SBVL-B (Big) - for Ball Valves with sizes:
- Blocking Arm Size – 7.05 inches Height x 8.82 inches Width
- Size to Fit – 1.10 inch x 1.60 inch Handle Thickness
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: LM-SBVL
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.