Powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) CleanAir, mod. BASIC 2000
The PAPR unit Basic provides the efficient protection in the environments with hazardous particles in the form of solid and liquid aerosols (such as dust, smoke, fumes and fibers).
It is equipped with a Li-Ion battery, electronic control of constant airflow and advanced system for warning the wearer in case of a low airflow. The airflow is individually adjustable (from 170 lpm up to 240 lpm) and can be easily set by just one button. All the relevant information is clearly visible due to the newly designed LED control panel.
Areas of application
- Welding, grinding, surface finishing operations
- Dusty industrial environments
- Automotive and shipbuilding industry
- Food processing industry
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and compact
- Li-Ion battery
- Adjustable airflow in five levels (170–240 lpm)
- Electronic system of constant airflow
- Audiovisual alarm
- Indication of filter clogging and battery charge
- Newly designed LED control panel
- Simple one-button operation
- New and easy click-lock system of attaching the filter cover
Air flow – adjustable 170–240 lpm
Operation time Up to 10 hours
Charging time 4–5 hours
Weight 880 g (including battery)
Noisiness max. 70 dB
Dimensions 191 mm / 173 mm / 104 mm
Battery Li-Ion 7,2 V / 4,4 Ah
Certification EN 12941 TH3
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: BASIC 2000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.