Rescue Winch RidgeGear, mod. RGR7
Accredited to: EN 1496:2017 A & B
- 15m = 19kg
- 50m = 22kg
Size(s): 210 x 350 x 210mm
Material: 5mm galvanized steel wire rope
- Triple action, aluminium swivel karabiner to EN362:2004
- Clutch locking mechanism for safe retrieval / lowering of cable.
- Gear ratio: 1:8.9
- Safe working load of 140kg
- Energy absorbing unit for additional safety
The RGR7 rescue winch is fitted with an up / down clutch locking mechanism and is available with a cable length of 15 and 50 metres. Manufactured from steel, this winch has a 50cm diameter handle turn. One full handle turn will release approximately 48mm of cable to allow the worker to ascend / descend to safety. Comes with an energy absorbing unit for additional safety. It can be fitted to the RGR1 tripod for use in confined space access when ladders or foot irons are not available.
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: RGR7
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.