Safety gloves Ansell, mod. ALPHATEC 58-530W
- Burgundy with Black Hand
- White Nylon Liner
- Fully Coated Gauntlet
- AQL 0.65
- Length: 305mm
- The AlphaTec® glove incorporates revolutionary Ansell Grip Technology™ to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control. This unique combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec® glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- Reliable chemical protection for added user safety. The patented Ansell Grip Technology™ ensures that the coating polymer does not penetrate the liner during manufacture. The coating is therefore consistent and sound, significantly reducing the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin.
- AlphaTec® gloves have a chemical resistance performance equivalent to the Sol-Vex® 37-645 glove.
- AlphaTec® models with white nylon liner are recommended for indoor applications, whereas AlphaTec® models with black acrylic liner are recommended for outdoor applications.
Conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: AJKLOPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms
- EN 388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
- EN 407:2004 - Protection against Thermal Hazards
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
- Product Code: ALPHATEC 58-530W
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.