Self-contained breathing apparatus DPI Sekur, mod. DIABLO INDUSTRIAL MM
DIABLO compressed air self-contained breathing apparatus is available in INDUSTRIAL MM version for industrial applications, complying with EN 137 Norm
DIABLO INDUSTRIAL is available in Type 1 and Type 2 versions. Diablo Industrial MM Type 1 can be used in potentially explosive environments. Diablo Industrial MM Type 2 is also MED approved.
• EC Certifid according to 2014/90/UE MED Directive
• EC Certifid according to Article 10 of 89/686/EEC PPE Directive
• EC Certifid according to 2014/68/UE PED Directive
• The light weight and mechanically resistant carrying frame, is made of selfextinguishing fire glass reinforced synthetic resin and is designed in order to fi ergonomically the shape of the body.
• The harness is made of self-extinguishing synthetic woven fabric.
• The buckles are flme resistant and quickly adjustable.
• The shoulder straps are padded and house the medium and high pressure hoses inside, thus protecting them from fie and abrasion.
• In the new C2000 balanced type pressure reducer (patented) the numbers of the moving components have been reduced by 50%. The result is an exceptional response time, an extremely compact medium pressure cycle, smooth breathing and total performance
stability. The C2000 pressure reducer is equipped with a medium pressure connection to the demande valve. Any access to the C 2000 pressure reducer and to calibrations is
sealed and protected in order to avoid tampering.
• The pressure gauge is connected to the pressure reducer through a high pressure hose.
• The audible warning device is mounted on the pressure reducer. It is of the twostage- type, i.e. activated by high pressure and operated by medium pressure. Its unique design also allows an automatic testing of the correct functioning (patented).
• The E400 AP/A demand valve is of the self-positive type, i.e. it is in a stand-by mode and switches automatically to positive pressure at the fist breath without any waste of air. It ensures a positive pressure inside the mask up to 10 times the air consumption normally
needed during the use and is characterized by an extremely quick response time and smooth functioning.
• a model with a quick coupling connection is also available, which allows the operator to connect or disconnect the demand valve from the pressure reducer.
• the cylinder valve can also be equipped an auxiliary pressure gauge, permanently under pressure, which is capable of indicating if the cylinder is filed enough to allow use or not.
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: DIABLO INDUSTRIAL MM
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.