Rescue Tripod RidgeGear, mod. RGR1
Accredited to: EN 795:2012, Type B
Size(s): Min - Max height: 1.7 - 2.7m
Material: Aluminium cast and extruded legs
- Portable and universally adjustable
- EN795 attachment points
- Packed length of 1.4m
- Safe working load of 200kg
- Footprint span of 1.0 - 1.8m
The RGR1 Rescue Tripod is portable, lightweight and is easy to erect on site.
• It has adjustable lower and middle legs at 80mm intervals to adapt and adjust to the most demanding surfaces and varying ground conditions.
• There are two additional anchorage points (SWL 200kg) on the underside of the head for additional primary or secondary systems.
• This unit has many applications such as confined access, entry, rescue, retrieval, manhole, silos & trenches, etc.
The Tripod is also available as a kit
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: RGR1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.