Firefighting helmet BULLARD, mod. H1500
• Protection from heat, impact and penetration.
• Helmet Type A, half-size shell according EN443:2008, Glassfiber-Composite, lightweight
and resistant to chemicals, heat flames, impact, penetration and aging.
• 3-layer paint system, luminescent yellow, stabilized against UV waves with reflective
stripe as a standard.
• One helmet size fits head sizes 52-64cm
• Made from HD-PUR, reinforced and covered by an inner plastic shell for easy cleaning.
• Full-surface impact protection and insulation against heat all over the entire helmet
• Inner and outer shell detachable for inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
• Adjustable 4-point crown straps
Headring and adjustments
• Headring made from HD-Nylon, rear side offset by 45° for perfect and safe fit.
• Ratchet system with a big and low positioned knob, easily accessible for quick and easy
adjustment to all head sizes 52-64cm.
• Large adjustment ratchet, easily adjustable with one hand, with the helmet on and even
when wearing gloves.
• Sophisticated system for adjusting height and inclination.
• Crown cushion and fabric of soft, flame-resistant Nomex.
• Removable with no tools and easy to clean. Separately available as spare part.
• Chin strap with 3-point attachment made from Nomex with quick release buckle.
• Widely adjustable for all kind of head sizes.
• Adjustable on both sides, neck strap adjustable by central folding buckle
• Option: chin cup strap
• „Plug and play“ system for quick and easy assembly and removal.
• Clear visors for the use by fire fighters and rescue teams, mesh visor.
• One type of visor, two different length: 10 and 15cm.
• Antifog and antiscratch coating as a standard.
• All components separately available as spare parts
• Made of Nomex with inner lining to protect the neck, ears and parts of the cheeks
against flames, sparks, steam and liquids.
• Tight, flush insertion with Velcro.
• Alternatively “Dutch Era Neck Protector” according HuPF
Light and Radio
• Universal adaption system to take all common types and models of torches and radio
• Torch attachment via a torch fastener and elastic straps in different sizes takes any
torches’ shape and diameter.
• Torch fastener pivotal and detachable, positioned below the eye line.
• Universal radio adaption made from an adapter and a radio fastener.
• Radio fastener can be adjusted horizontally and vertically.
• Both adaption systems fit left and right.
• Helmet mounted torches with and without Atex. Small, light weight, strong and long
Bullard helmets do NOT come with a mandatory date of expiry
Weight: approx. 900g
EN443:2008 Helmet and Accessories
EN469 Neck Protector and Dutch Ear Neck Protector
- Product Code: H1500
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.