Breathing apparatus (escape device) DPI Sekur, mod. SEKUR NAVY CAP SNC (EEBD)
The SNC is a hood type, constant flw, breathing apparatus to escape from areas in which toxic substances or oxygen defiiency may occur.
Simply open the unit, don the hood and make your escape.
• The constant flw air supply is automatically activated upon opening the bag. A quick release pin is fited to the pressure reducing valve and attached to the bag via a zip. The action of opening the bag pulls the zip thus releasing the pin. A seal also informs whether the unit has not been activated before.
• The combined cylinder valve and pressure reducing valve is fited to the cylinder itself and features a spring and piston mechanism with fied orifie outlet. The valve incorporates a pressure indicator and warning whistle which sounds when the designated duration is reached; the warning whistle is incorporated in the protective cover of the standard charging connector inlet (according outlet to EN 144-2).
A pressure relief valve protects the system from over pressurization.
• The air hood utilizes a unique design for optimum comfort and visibility. It is flme retardant and colored for prompt visibility. An internal flxible harness grants, with no need of adjustment, a correct fi of the inner half mask; an elastomeric neck seal, easy to slip on completes the tightness of the hood. The distortion free visor is made in PVC. The mask has a positive pressure exhalation valve for increased performance and safety; an half mask reduces CO2 levels.
• The Dpi SNC comprises a compressed air cylinder with combined cylinder valve and pressure reducing valve, supply spiral hose to air hood and stowage bag. The new, unique hood design provides new levels of comfort and peripheral vision. The new valve design incorporates some of the best design features from the Dpi range of the breathing apparatus for new levels of performance and reliability. The hood can be easily flt-packed for stowage without creasing the visor whilst allowing rapid removal from the bag for easy donning. The hood is fabricated from PVC coated materials with an ozone resistant elastomeric neck seal. An inner mask prevents visor misting and minimizes CO2 concentration in the dead-space.
• 10 minute apparatus utilizes a 2.0 lt., 200 bar steel cylinder whereas the 15 minute apparatus uses a 3.0 lt., 200 bar steel cylinder. Each cylinder provides 400 or 600 liter free air capacity respectively giving a duration in excess of 10 or 15 minutes at a nominal airflw of 35 lt./ minute. Cylinders are manufactured to EC specifiation (PED). Other materials/specifiations available on request.
• The SNC features a duration whistle that is activated when the air is depleted, indicating that the CO2 level within the hood shall exceed the performance specifiation.
THE SNC BAG
• The specially designed bag is fabricated from high resistance PVC antistatic coated fabric. The bag allows for quick donning, can be comfortably carried around the neck or on the shoulder. A zip secures the opening with tamperproof tags supplied to prevent unauthorized access. A transparent window is provided to allow the cylinder contents gauge and activation pin to be inspected without opening the bag. On the stowage bag also show pictograms for quick information on the use.
• SEKUR NAVY CAP complies with EN 1146 and ISO 23269-1. According to 89/686/EC PPE Directive, MED 2014/90/UE MED. Directive and 2014/68/UE PED Directive.
Models available: 10 minutes duration and 15 minutes duration.
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: SEKUR NAVY CAP SNC (EEBD)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.
Tags: Breathing apparatus, escape device, DPI Sekur, SEKUR NAVY CAP SNC, EEBD