Fire escape hood (Escape device), mod. XHZLC 30
FIRE ESCAPE HOOD XHZLC 30 - CE 1437 / EN 403:2004
- The hood is an atmospheric, air-purifying negative pressure, filtration device with a flame - resistant hood. The product provides respiratory. head and eye protection to facilitate evacuation from hazardous fire and toxic gas atmospheres.
- The flame-resistant hood can protect your head from hot burning ash or direct flame up to about 1400 F(800C) during fire escape, especially in high-rise office and apartment buildings and hotels.
- Every person should have one of these to protect themselves in cases of explosion, chemical spills, smoke inhalation or toxic fumes that may occur in conjunction with a vehicle, office, factory, airplane, ship or train travel or at home.
- The hood has been tested to protect for a minimum of 30 minutes from a smoke, and toxic gases. The effective period may be changed depending on the environment,i.e. Type and concentration of toxic fumes and dust.
- The hood protects against Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Chloride (HCL), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Propenal (Acrolein) and many other toxic gases and smoke.
Particulate Efficiency: > 95%
Exhalation Resistance: < 300 Pa
Inhalation Resistance: < 800 Pa
Storage Temperature: 0 - 40 C
Shelf life: 5 years
- Product Code: XHZLC 30
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.