Hiking ankle shoes BENNON, mod. TERENNO High
High ankle all leather hiking shoe equipped with a waterproof membrane REGI-TEX®, Vibram® outsole and comfortable quick lacing system. Front part protector prevents damage of the upper material at the nose area. Thanks to applied materials and components the shoe is stable and resistant to harsh climatic conditions and can be used for demanding adventurous trips in the nature.
- upper material: Crazy horse cow leather
- lining: textile sandwich MESH + membrane REGI-TEX® - Hydrophobic microporous waterproof membrane operating on the physical principle of water droplet separation, microporous membrane and water vapor molecules. REGI-TEX, with its parameters, ranks among the top-class membranes of this type on the world market. Water vapor permeability: > 2.9 MG/am2h; Coeffient of water vapor > 20 mg / m 2; Water penetration resistance: 62000 pa; Water column height: > 6335mm.
- insole: anatomically shaped ABSORBA PLUS - Antibacterial, anatomically-shaped insole suitable for heavy-duty work use and active leisure time. The thick layer of microporous polyurethane absorbs sweat and maintains a pleasant microclimate inside the shoe, as well as absorbs shocks during long wear. Easy to wash and it is very comfortable.
- outsole: Vibram® S1475 rubber
- rubber toe part support
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: TERENNO High
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00лв.
Tags: Hiking shoes, ankle shoes, Vibram, BENNON, TERENNO High